Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happily ever after!!

When I was a little girl I used to wonder how it would be to live the grownup life... i could go where ever wenever i wanted ..a life of no restrictions...i didnt hav to ask neone b4 doing nething..one thing i really liked abt adult life is that u never had to study and there was no homework to complete...n if u wanted u cud play the whole day....in my tiny little mind it seemed to be an ideal world.....wen i used to see how awesome college life was on movies....no classes...chilling wid friends in canteen ..gng for trips ..singing songs....falling in love wid the perfect guy...n then get married ...live in a lovely log cottage by the stream n living HAPPILY EVERAFTER...I couldn’t wait to grow up....while studying how Prithviraj lost the battle of Panipat my mind would often drift away to my HAPPILY EVER AFTER dreams....n was brought back to reality by moms ticking offs....how much I hated my life..Especially my exams...I used to wonder when would a day come when I didn’t have to give exams anymore...lol!!! Little did I know that life itself is an exam...n those were preparin me for the days ahead...wen i was in high school...i so desparetely wanted to go to college...coz there u didnt hav to wear uniforms..u could bunk n didn’t have to do homework....man those home works how much they irritated me....finally the day had come when I was leaving home n going to college....boy I was happy...only after few days I realised that college is not all that fun...u cud bunk , u cud wear watever u wanted...there were no home works but there were submissions...deadlines...projects...deadly profs to deal wid...no moms to help u or do ur laundry and take care of u when u r sick.... neways optimist that im i began to dream of the day wen i would start working and meet my prince charmin and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.....I finally started working ...another dream broke....ya i cud go my fav MC D netime n hav a burger or buy clothes without crying n begging in front of my parents but then here there was an exam everyday...had to finish a desktop [not desk] full of work everyday....here no excuses would be entertained if i didn’t finish my homework sorry work...i cudnt bunk nor did it get over at 3 o clock each day...umm!! well still i had my hopes that someday i would meet my prince charming and i’ll LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER... phew!!!! Wen i finally found my man......i realised that there was no HAPPILY EVER AFTER....every day is an exam which we have to give....be it in relationships...work ....or even fighting wid our customer care executives for adding unnecessary services widout even informing us....ya i hav the freedom from all those homeworks..moms nagging...n uniforms but i hav bigger responsibilities....lifes is not that bad but theres never a HAPPILY EVER AFTER...... :)

2 comments:

Bilal Ahmed said...

absolutely awesome

Rohitash singh said...

nice....